Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ander Barillas On Leadership Traits (Part One)
The secrets of men are in their stories. So are the secrets of leadsership. If you desire to grow your Tahitian Noni Business, Ander has volunteered to take us through those secrets in two parts, let's goooo...

"Ia’Orana consultants,

Last year I was invited to an event where I was asked by one of our leaders to give a presentation on the topic of Leadership. Now, I do not consider myself an expert in this subject, but I did however learn some new things. In the following weeks I will be sharing with you some of these things which I learned from a book I was reading.

This week I will like to talk to you about 4 of the 7 Leadership Traits in MLM

1. DRIVE
· Drive is another word for ambition, a hunger for success.
· It is hard to obtain it. Some people obtain it through financial hardship or humiliating setbacks. Others are born with it.
· Drive gives you the power to overcome obstacles, slough off rejection, and endure disappointment.

2. PERSISTENCE
Persistence is the habit of staying on course, despite hardships.
You achieve it by breaking down your task in small parts, so that you don’t get overwhelmed.

3. TEACHABILITY
Teachability is the habit of being humble.
Only when you have mastered the art of following will you be worthy to lead.

4. THICK SKIN
Thick skin is the quality of being impervious to criticism. Every leader will be criticized. Since we are human, criticism hurts.
A successful leader never changes his actions to please his critics."


Ander Barillas
Assistant Sales Manager – Business Development
Tahitian Noni International
905-565-5525

No comments: